Time/Date Disappearing from Panel

Using the Lumina desktop environment on TrueOS stable without any tweaking the panel usually looks like this:

(Hopefully you can see the time on the far right side.)
When more applications / windows are opened the time is pushed out while the other tray icons are still on display:

Irrespective where Time/Date is located on the panel:
SettingsPanel2017-11-07-21-12-03
it gets pushed out. Even if it is left of the Start Menu or between Start Menu and Task Manager, it always is reduced to nothing. On the left side there are only a few pixel left which allow to get the tooltip of the date but never the time itself.
The time is an important information for me.
Does anybody know, if there is some kind of configuration to set a higher priority for the display of the time?

Here the respective output of the about command:

OS git branch ……………………………………………………………………………………… trueos-stable
OS git revision ………………………………………………………………………………… ac2f0aa3b
OS kernel build time ………………………………………………………… Wed 2017 Jun 21 01:09:23 UTC
OS kernel identity …………………………………………… (uname -i) GENERIC
OS platform (architecture) ……………………… (uname -m) amd64
OS release level ………………………………………………… (uname -r) 12.0-CURRENT
OS version and patch level …… (freebsd-version) 12.0-CURRENT
TrueOS package set ………………… STABLE
TrueOS version …………………………… TrueOS-Desktop-201706210948
desktop environment …… Lumina

This is something that has already been fixed in the newer versions of Lumina (available on the UNSTABLE track for TrueOS right now). Another solution for you would be to change from the “No Groups” task manager to the normal one which groups up the windows by application. This will let you more easily use/manage large numbers of windows.

Thank you for your reply @beanpole135!

The change of the task manager sounds very appetizing. I am just sitting in front of the Lumina desktop. So I will give it a try.

I changed it. That solved the problem so far:

:slightly_smiling_face: