Hi all –
I’d like to enable my middle mouse button’s copy/paste feature and others, too:
- copy/paste (e.g. select text and click w/middle mouse button to paste)
- I’m accustomed to middle click to open links, etc
Unfortunately, I cannot recall the last time I had to enable any of these in vanilla FreeBSD, so I’m a bit perplexed. I’m using a Thinkpad (T470s), if that helps at all.
rc-status shows that
moused.psm0 are both started.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be most welcome.
Edit: I just plugged a USB mouse into the laptop and it behaves as I would expect:
- middle mouse click on a browser link opens in a new tab
- hilite text in a terminal, middle click in another terminal (w/active cursor) and copy/paste works
- middle click on an OpenBox desktop shows all of the windows on all virtual desktops
What’s the difference? I’m not sure