Lumina-textedit not closing --- SOLVED

After start of lumina-textedit, hitting the X top right button, opens “save as” dialog box instead of closing the app. I have not entered anything to editor. The “New file” tab also has X to close just that document and it does close it (without asking to save), but after that top right X (or menu “File - Close”) does nothing (can’t close the app). Also if I start program from command line I get:

% lumina-textedit 
lthemeengine: using lthemeengine plugin
Loading Locale: "l-te" "en_US" "UTF-8"
lthemeengine: D-Bus global menu: no
QKqueueFileSystemWatcherEngine::addPaths: open: No such file or directory

% about

===================
General information
===================

boot environment now (N) … 12.0-CURRENT-up-20171001_214719 NR 2017-10-01
       after restart (R) … 12.0-CURRENT-up-20171001_214719 NR 2017-10-01
boot loader …………………………………… BSD
            type ……………………… EFI
CPU ………………………………………………………… Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4790K CPU @ 4.00GHz
    number of cores ……………… 8
host ……………………………………………………… i7.sokolc.local
memory ………………………………………………… 16384 MB available, 12715 MB free
OS git branch ……………………………………………………………………………………… drm-next
OS git revision ………………………………………………………………………………… 2a2a3070d
OS kernel build time ………………………………………………………… Fri 2017 Sep 22 13:48:41 UTC
OS kernel identity …………………………………………… (uname -i) GENERIC
OS platform (architecture) ……………………… (uname -m) amd64
OS release level ………………………………………………… (uname -r) 12.0-CURRENT                                                                                                                                  
OS version and patch level …… (freebsd-version) 12.0-CURRENT                                                                                                                                  
TrueOS package set ………………… UNSTABLE                                                                                                                                                           
TrueOS version …………………………… TrueOS-Desktop-201707111911                                                                                                                                        
uptime ………………………………………………… 3:46                                                                                                                                                               
user  …………………………………………………… samob                                                                                                                                                              

More (TrueOS Desktop):

desktop environment …… Lumina
    sound card driver ………… pcm0: <Realtek ALC1150 (Rear Analog 5.1/2.0)> (play/rec) default
    wireless driver ……………… 
    X11 drivers ………………………… nvidia_drv.so

i’m having the same issue…

I will let the devs know tomorrow

edit:

I think this looks like the error we are looking at

https://github.com/trueos/lumina/issues/465

I have the same issue with the text-editor is their any solution out?

waiting on the next UNSTABLE release

I am running the stable Version !! Guess that i have to wait until next stable release…
right?

correct. STABLE will be update early Decemeber

@michael.ger
This bug should only be impacting the latest UNSTABLE, it was a small bug that crept into one of our minor bumps.
Please run lumina-desktop --version or pkg info lumina to see which version of Lumina you are using and report back.
If this last Lumina update accidentally got pushed to STABLE, then I will make sure the next minor update to Lumina with the fix will also get pushed to STABLE as a minor version bump.

$ lumina-desktop --version && pkg info lumina

"1.3.3"
lumina-1.3.3_201709211618,3
Name : lumina
Version : 1.3.3_201709211618,3
Installed on : Fri Sep 29 15:55:38 2017 CEST
Origin : x11/lumina
Architecture : FreeBSD:12:*
Prefix : /usr/local
Categories : x11
Licenses : BSD3CLAUSE
Maintainer : kmoore@FreeBSD.org
WWW : http://lumina-desktop.org
Comment : Lumina Desktop Environment (meta-port)
Annotations :
Flat size : 378B

@michael.ger : I have verified that the STABLE packages of Lumina are at version 1.3.0 - if you are running 1.3.3 then you are either running with UNSTABLE packages, or rebuilt Lumina manually from source. In this case, I recommend updating your Lumina packages (either rebuild from source again with newer sources, or update to the latest UNSTABLE packages).

Confirming it is working now on Lumina 1.3.3 TrueOS CURRENT 201711140940

thanks. it works well