Lumina 1.4 on vanilla OpenBSD

Good day to all from PEI in Atlantic Canada,
I have just installed Lumina 1.4 on a “vanilla” Openbsd 6.3 current, last snapshot 4 May inst…
By vanilla, I mean accepting the installation defaults, and keeping any configurations to an absolute minimum…I used TrueOS for a while, but could not install it successfully on my Optimus laptop, which is not a friend to FreeBSD. I use XFCE and OpenBSD on the Optimus machine, and it works fine, because, the Nvidia GPU is ignored by the operating system, and it uses the integrated Intel.chip…
I installed vanilla OpenBSD on this Acer laptop, with integrated Intel graphics, just running xenodm and fvwm… It was a good learning experience, even though it was a little tedious to work with, on occasion.
Xenodm (with the “brightly coloured” yellow puffer fish login screen) is still the default DM, and Lumina starts after the login, with no problems. It is an extremely responsive/snappy, functional, and attractive desktop with the dark default theme). The only configuration changes I have made, are to the desktop wallpaper, and I prefer to use Xfce-terminal, which is easy to reconfigure as the default…
Everything worked ‘out of the box’, sound, etc, and overall the Lumina desktop certainly has a solid “feel” to it.
I’ll pass on any problems that arise.
Just thought it worth mentioning that it works like a charm on OpenBSD…
Regards
Richard