Insight file manager - possible bug?

Tried to use Insight to transfer fairly large files from a USB, and it stopped on two or three occasions on a fairly large MPG4 file. It also did not fully copy over the contents of folders.

Nothing wrong with the media etc - as it all worked perfectly from the command line.

The original USB was formatted in some MSDOS format (can find out if necessary).

Should I file this as a bug - or is it a known issue?
(and where could I have found out? I did search this forum but couldn’t find anything relevant.)

boot environment now (N) … 12.0-CURRENT-up-20180210_124552 NR 2018-02-10
       after restart (R) … 12.0-CURRENT-up-20180210_124552 NR 2018-02-10
boot loader …………………………………… BSD
            type ……………………… BIOS
CPU ………………………………………………………… AMD Phenom(tm) II X4 955 Processor
    number of cores ……………… 4
host ……………………………………………………… JJMsTrueOS
memory ………………………………………………… 16384 MB available, 12126 MB free
OS git branch ……………………………………………………………………………………… trueos-master
OS git revision ………………………………………………………………………………… ae187cb00
OS kernel build time ………………………………………………………… Fri 2018 Jan 26 21:09:38 UTC
OS kernel identity …………………………………………… (uname -i) GENERIC
OS platform (architecture) ……………………… (uname -m) amd64
OS release level ………………………………………………… (uname -r) 12.0-CURRENT
OS version and patch level …… (freebsd-version) 12.0-CURRENT
TrueOS package set ………………… UNSTABLE
TrueOS version …………………………… TrueOS-Desktop-201712150936

I believe the devs and team still working on it as there were some threads about lumina fm issue. I myself ever had some problems with lumina fm (insight) till @RodMyers suggest me to have worker. Need a bit adaptation to get used with worker, but once you get used to, it works flawlessly.

Thanks - but “worker” won’t download for me - pkg mismatch.
Usually means there’s an upgrade on the way - so I’ll wait till that’s out of the way.
But thanks again - useful information.

Just for future reference:
The Handbook has a specific entry about reporting a bug:
https://www.trueos.org/handbook/helpsupport.html#report-a-bug

pkg mis-match is a cdn error. I think by looking at the date of your build, that means you are on UNSTABLE,

if that is the case, then there is an update in process, so the cdn network is trying to get in sync

For your info, yesterday I successfully transfered ±30gb file from my external ntfs format disk with lumina fm on latest unstable. It seems this issue have been fixed.

Thanks, I’ll try again when the next version arrives - and I am on Unstable also.
The file I had trouble with was an MSDOS format - not ntfs; but I will try again later when the new version comes through.
Thanks again.