Deleted shortcuts

I have tried to customize shortcuts.

But clearing, assigning shortcuts in the Basic Editor and hitting save removes the shortcuts from the Basic Editor or sometimes duplicates them.

Is there a way to get a default list of shortcuts as they were available on install.

if you remember what they were, yes.

start menu —> Browse Applications --> you app --> left mouse button

I am using Desktop Trident, system administration tasks that use sysadm are broken because regardless of

# /etc/rc.conf
sysadmin_enable="YES"

sysadm doesn’t seem to load. sudo is broken even if I use NOPASS or similar config it doesn’t get picked.

sysadm-clieny shoule be run at startup. that is also somewhere in the prefs. Nothing should be needed in the /etc/rc.conf

is there a default repo where i can see all the shortcuts included

Not sure what you mean.

the end user can create a shortcut for any installed application

i mean like a template for all the shortcuts, kind of like default/shortcuts.conf where I can copy paste stuff from to reset my shortcut list.

not really.

the above tip is hidden in plain sight :slight_smile:

Rod, I understand why the sysadm didn’t start now. LibreSSL was missing installed it. Manually started sysadm and it worked.

Inside /usr/local/etc/rc.d/sysadm

#
# Add the following lines to /etc/rc.conf to enable sysadm:
# sysadm_enable (bool):                         Set to "NO" by default.
#                                               Set it to "YES" to enable sysadm

ah, you are running RC2

that is a way to get sysadm, cool

on the shortcuts end :slight_smile:

be aware, once trident is done. fluxbox will go away

that’s ok, as long as I get ZFS, geom, RC etc. and the directory structure intact :slight_smile:

Now I’ll see why keyboard doesn’t remove CTRL key, probably Trident is overriding configs something somewhere.

# /etc/rc.conf
keymap="us.ctrl.kbd"