A message to say thank you

I am French, so thank you in advance for kindly excusing my very bad language in English [I am a beginner with TrueOS,[ I come from the Debian system fr]

This message is made to thank the developers of TrueOS and Lumina desktop.
Thank you very much for this very good work which gave me the opportunity to install with great ease Trueos.

Thanks in advance to the moderators to move this message on the theme that best fits
A little message for beginner French users, when I installed Thunderbird and Firefox even with the French language packs enabled. I have been obliged to go through:
About: config …
One of the solutions for beginners like me that allows to activate the French language, that I found it following research on the net.
In the address bar of Firefox, type about: config and then “enter” to access the options of Firefox. In the search bar just below, enter the following string: general.useragent.locale
Right click on it and click on Modify, then enter fr instead of the one present. Validate and restart your browser. Firefox is normally in French!

For Thunderbird choose from the “Edit” menu then “Preferences” and Preferences / select the “Advanced” icon then the “General” tab and click on “Configuration Editor”.
A page appears and asks you to confirm. Click on "I will be careful, LOL
Type general.useragent.locale and change the default language [us] to [fr][restarted] and hop the Thunderbird is now in French.

Bonjour a tous,

Un message pour dire merci

Je suis français donc merci par avance de bien vouloir avoir la gentillesse d’excuser mon très mauvais langage en anglais.[je suis débutant avec TrueOS , je viens du systèm Debian]

Ce message est fait pour remercier les développeurs de TrueOS et de Lumina desktop.
Merci beaucoup pour ce très bon travail qui ma donné la possibilité d’installer avec une grande facilité Trueos.

Merci par avance aux modérateurs de déplacer ce message sur le thème qui correspond le mieux
Un petit message pour les utilisateurs débutants français, lorsque j’ai installé Thunderbird et Firefox même avec les packs langages français d’activés. J’ai été dans l’obligation de passer par :
about:config ……
Une des solutions pour les débutants comme moi qui permet d’activer la langue Française, je l’ai trouvée suite à des recherches sur le net.
Dans la barre d’adresse de Firefox, tapez about:config puis faites “enter” pour accéder aux options de Firefox. Dans la barre de recherche juste en dessous, entrez la chaîne suivante : general.useragent.locale
un clic droit dessus et cliquez sur Modify, puis entrez fr à la place de celle présente. Validez puis redémarrez votre navigateur. Firefox est normalement en français !

Pour Thunderbird choisir dans le menu “Edition” puis “Préférences” et Préférences / sélectionner l’icone “Avancé” puis l’onglet “Général” et cliquer sur “Editeur de configuration”.
Une page s’affiche et demande de confirmer. Cliquez sur "Je ferai attention, LOL
Tapez general.useragent.locale et changer la langue par défaut [us] par [fr] redémarré et hop la Thunderbird est maintenant en français.

Je vous en prie. Merci d’utiliser TrueOS. Faites moi savoir si vous rencontrez d’autres problèmes.

Merci pour ce gentil mot, je n’hésiterai pas à vous faire savoir si je rencontre un problème.
Ma dernière mise à jour le 05/08 c’est très bien passée, ce qui prouve que TrueOS est un diamant taillé à la mesure de chaque utilisateur. Je suis très heureux d’avoir adopté ce nouveau système. :hugs:

Thank you for this nice word, I will not hesitate to let you know if I encounter a problem.
My last update on 05/08 is very well passed, which proves that TrueOS is a diamond cut to the measure of each user. I am very pleased to have adopted this new system. :smiley:

Merci beaucoup, from me too, for TOS and the rest :slight_smile:

Thank yo’ll :

For making UNIX-like based OS as my reason to carry on with cyber life after leaving the other OS that was getting boring after being taken apart by the giants who try to make it like the MSO$ - the OS for the dumb masses.

For bringing my Dell’s Precision M-4700 FirePro GPU back to life, when others couldn’t, and driving it and my other nvidia GTX 960 video card with a full glory.

For Lumina desktop and its utilities that aren’t perfect, but if they were the whole thing would be boring – lol

For AppCaffe. Tho, Cappuccino Caffe is my fav. cup of coffee when playing TruesOS. And, I use mostly pkg and make things from source, because I like to do things in jails :slight_smile:

And lastly, thanx to TrueOS for keeping this old man’s brain cells alive!

All the best to devs and users of TrueOS - Thanks , ありがとう, Dzięki

off&on - geonao.com

Ha ! I thought I was the only old one around here.
それは良いシステムであり、大きな未来をもたらすでしょう (It is a good system with a great future !!)